- Avoid unproductive activities that didn’t pay you.
- Remove time wastages especially excessive use of social media.
- Use technology wisely. Shed outdated technology and wed modern technology.
- Set short-term and long-term goals. Focus on them clearly.
- Be productive, patient and persistent.
- Eat right. Exercise every day. Sleep adequately.
- Acquire a positive, right and strong attitude. Build a circle of positive and healthy friends.
- Follow your passion. Acquire new skills and abilities. Read great books. Read one book in a week.
- Create multiple sources of income to achieve financial stability and security.
- Be frugal, but don’t be cheap. Save for a rainy day.
- Don’t carry emotional baggage.
- Maintain a gratitude journal and express your gratitude every day.
- Be simple, humble and noble.
Sunday, 6 January 2019
Be Productive, Patient and Persistent—New Year 2019!―Professor M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
"It's easy to slip into a not today, I'll do it tomorrow, mindset. You have to keep going even when you don't feel like it." —Richard Branson
Every year, most people set their resolutions to lead a better life. They shed what did not work and wed what will work. Here are some tips for your arsenal in the year 2019.
Your new year resolutions must challenge your life. They must help you come out of your comfort zone to achieve amazing success. To conclude, write your new year resolutions based on four pillars—health, wealth, love, and happiness. Life is great!
“You must be very patient, very persistent. The world isn’t going to shower gold coins on you just because you have a good idea. You’re going to have to work like crazy to bring that idea to the attention of people. They’re not going to buy it unless they know about it.” —Herb Kelleher
Share if you care!
“Things You Don’t Know about Professor M. S. Rao” http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in/2015/10/things-you-dont-know-about-professor-m.html
If you like this article, Like and share Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Professor-MS-Rao-451516514937414/
Read my ‘Vision 2030 One Million Global Leaders’ URL: http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in/2014/12/professor-m-s-raos-vision-2030-one_31.html
Life is great!
Professor M.S. Rao
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India
Vision 2030: https://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Professor-MS-Rao-451516514937414/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+ProfessorMSRao
Global Top Gurus 30: http://globalgurus.org/upcoming-leadership-gurus/
Thanks for reading!
Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.
Copyright©2019 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
This is a nonprofit blog to share Professor M.S. Rao’s passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.com. This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.