The year 2017 passed peacefully and successfully and we are looking ahead 2018 with enthusiasm and excitement. It is time to take feedback for the year 2017 to enable to come out with new resolutions to lead our personal, professional and social life meaningfully.
- Express your gratitude. Thank God for giving you an amazing life to live and lead further and provide meaning to your life. Thank your friends and relatives for their unconditional love and support.
- Meditate regularly to remove negative thoughts from your mind and replace them with positive thoughts.
- Ensure work-life balance. God gifted 24 hours to everyone. It all depends on how you manage them based on your priorities and principles. Take care of your health by going to gym or a walk to keep yourself physically fit.
- Be a lifelong learner. Learning doesn’t mean reading books alone. It includes observing people, listening to them and learning from your failures. You can learn from various sources such as observation, experience, trial and error method, books and blogs, training and teaching.
- Participate in philanthropic activities. Donate money to nonprofits. If you don’t have money, invest your precious time regularly to nonprofits. The biggest gift you can give to others is TIME. Hence invest your time for charities and philanthropic activities.
- Add value to you, your family and society. We brought nothing to this world when we were born, and we carry nothing from this world when leave this world. Hence, add value to others to make a difference to the world.