Saturday 4 April 2015

“Dedication List of my Authored Book ‘Stay Hungry: Leadership Lessons from Leadership Gurus for Leaders and CEOs”– Professor M.S.Rao










Dear leaders,

As you are aware that my vision is to build one million students as global leaders by 2030 URL: http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in/2014/12/professor-m-s-raos-vision-2030-one_31.html,   I dedicate my authored books to students, and followers. This dedication helps as a reference during their employment interview and serves as a lifetime gift. Here is the list of people the above titled book is dedicated:

Padi Madhuri, Gajula Dharani Gangeya, Rela Roja Reddy, Vulli Swetha, Kiran Singh Raj Purohit, Varsha Singh Rajpurohit, Rendla Sunanda Reddy, Meesala Sai Samyuktha, Arikatla Lavanya, Balla Mounika, Miriyala Mamatha, Aishwarya Patil, Gutha Kavya, Gurram Anusha, Singireddy Sandhya, Biradar Amita, Jayanthi. K. Rao, Komuneni Rajeshwari, Ipsita Chakraborty, Gutta Mounika, Shilpi Singh, Huda Kauser, Amadaboina Vinitha, Dingari Spandana, Chandusha Reddi, Joginipalli Amani, Ette Renuka Reddy, Garganti Navaneetha, Nikila Boppidi, Nellutla Sri Datta, Muheeb Mohammed Hussain, Mazher Hussein, Kottapalli Monit, Shaddarsanam Navtej Kumar, Prashanth. N, Maasala Sai Kireeti, Obbala Reddy Naga Seshu, Shaik Sajid Ali and Ashwin Setlur

Also, to my friends and followers – Nandibhatla Haritha Purushotham, Kurasala Saraswathi Devi, Himshikha Khati, Kurapati Malathi Latha, Bandagaram Shailaja, K. Jithendar Reddy, Avanapu Srinivasa Rao, Sanagala Subba Reddy, Atyam Venkata Surya Satya Subrahmanya Gupta, Syed Ifteqaruddin, Katta Uday Kumar and M. Kirti Kumar.

I have given complimentary copies to the candidates who personally met me. Rest of them can buy this book anywhere in India and in the world. Here is the Amazon link to buy this book: http://www.amazon.in/Stay-Hungry-Leadership-Lessons-Leaders/dp/9380619774


I would appreciate if you could read my vision, follow, comment and share with your connections: ‘Vision 2030 One Million Global Leaders’ URL: http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in/2014/12/professor-m-s-raos-vision-2030-one_31.html  


Good luck to grow as global leaders!


Life is great!

Professor M.S.Rao, India
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India
Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Vision 2030 Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCO-gWmTRk
Twitter: @professormsrao  
21 Success Sutras for Leaders: Top 10 Leadership Books of the Year (San Diego University) Amazon URL: http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Leaders-ebook/dp/B00AK98ELI




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2015 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is a nonprofit blog to share Professor M.S.Rao’s passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in.  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

11 comments:

  1. Professor M.S.Rao dedicated his book titled 'Business Communication' to my father, and my elder brother. We are grateful to his kind gesture. He advises to dream and achieve big in my life. He inspires everybody including me. He encouraged me to write articles and I could publish two articles in 'The HIndu Young World' because of him. I am proud to be one of his followers and one of one million global leaders. - Sura Chiranjith, With Gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir, thanks for gifting me one of your bestselling books, 'Success Sutras for Students' in the presence of my parents in the 'Parents Meet'. It was a great day in my life. I have been highly inspired by your charisma and personality. Above all, you have a heart to support students and bring best out of them. It is a rare gesture by anybody in this world. I am proud to be one of your global leaders and your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no words to say about Professor M.S.Rao Sir. He inspires students by dedicating his books to students and gifting them with his own money. He invited me and gifted me ‘Sutras from Management Gurus: Sage Advice for Learners, Leaders and CEOs’ book. He included my name in the dedication list of this book. It is the greatest honor in my life and a D-day in my life. He makes a difference in the lives of students. I am proud to be one among the one million global leaders. It is a great honor to be his student and follower. With gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. “It is a great initiative to dedicate books and gift them to students. Professor M.S.Rao invited me to his office and gifted his book ‘’Stay Hungry’ to me. I felt excited with his kind gesture. Nobody does such great things nowadays except great visionaries like Professor M.S.Rao. I learned many new things beyond the books from him. He conducted training program on interview skills today. I leaned new things like ‘attitude, team work, passion and continuous learning’ from him. He is passionate about students and is very keen to share his knowledge free to the world. It is an honor to be his one in one million global leaders and above all, being his follower.” – Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  5. “It is a great vision to build one million students as global leaders. As a faculty member, I personally know Professor Rao’ passion, excellence and commitment to students. He dedicates books to students and gifts them to inspire them. It is a rare gesture anybody can do for students these days. I wish him all the best.” – P Subramanyam, SEBI resource person

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Professor Rao’s vision is unique and inspiring. He gifts books to students to inspire them I am so excited with his kind gesture and initiative. He is very simple and humble at heart. I see his passion for students and I am astonished by seeing a huge number of followers in the college campus. I fully support his vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030.” - Prasad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Professor Meka Srinivasa Rao garu! Your contribution to the field of Leadership building is extraordinary. JB group is luck to have a colleague like you. Keep it up. Wish you many more success in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Dr. AS Rao, Honorable Principal of BPC. Thanks for your wishes and time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dedicating book titled 'Sutras from Management Gurus' and gifting me personally. It is indeed a lifetime achievement to me. I appreciate your passion towards students and faculty and spending your money to buy books and gifting them. You are one of the rarest academic leaders I have seen in my lifetime. Thanks to you Sir. India needs leaders like you. It is an honor to be your follower. - Sandhya, MLISC

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always inspire students with your passion and vision. I read your vision 2030. A very inspiring vision 2030. Kalam had vision 2020 and you have vision 2030. You always inspire students. Kalam lived for students but you are born for students because you think about shaping students as leaders throughout the day. I am proud to be your die-hard follower. It is a great honor to be one of your one million global leaders. Academic leaders like you must become President of India to lead this country to become a Super Power. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Professor M.S.Rao is a global leadership guru who is passionate to build one million students as global leaders. He has a huge number of followers globally including in Malaysia. He gave autographs to his fans in Malaysia in August 2015 who bought his best selling book. '21 Success Sutras for Leaders' I enjoy his training programs. I read most of his books. I love his vision. I am proud to be one of his one million global leaders. Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete