- In the first level, I invite students who are interested in my passion and vision for discussion and counsel them. During the discussion, I look at various aspects including attitude, academic excellence, attitude of gratitude, persistence, team spirit, leadership abilities, continuous learning and above all, the heart to make a difference to society. I share with them my passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders. If I find that they are seriously interested in sharing and spreading my passion and vision with others on non-profit basis, I include their names in the dedication list of my upcoming leadership books. So far, I have included more than 300 students in five of my 30 leadership books. I have gifted these books to some of them with my own money. This dedication helps them as a reference during their employment interviews apart from remaining as a lifetime gift.
- I assess their contribution and commitment towards my cause apart from their performance. If I find that they contribute to society through Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) and non-profits, I promote them to the second level. Periodically, I have an interaction and discussion with them. If there is any need for my presence to inspire others who aspire to grow as global leaders, I attend and address the conferences/workshops/seminars free of cost. Those who are found lacking in commitment and dedication towards this cause, and found to be fake followers, will not get entry into the second level.
- At the third level, I provide them free leadership training programs actively depending on our convenience. I monitor their performance. If these leaders maintain continuous enthusiasm to spread my vision and passion and share knowledge with others, I elevate them to the fourth level.
- I check whether they are providing leadership training programs voluntarily on non-profit basis to others to groom global leaders. If I find them doing a great job, and based on their commitment, contribution and performance, I publish their interviews with photos in my authored book outlining their aspirations and expectations, principles and philosophies, and commitment and contribution to the society. In this way, they get gradually exposed globally.
- At the fifth level, I take 50 best brains who contributed with a heart to serve society and introduce them into my international connections to enable them to grow as global leaders. At this level, all the 50 core team members must take a pledge to build 50 more core team members as global leaders during their lifetime on non-profit basis to bring a positive change to the society.