Sunday 19 April 2015

“Interview Template with Innovative Questions and Answers”– Professor M.S.Rao











"In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don't have the first, the other two will kill you."— Warren Buffet, CEO, Berkshire Hathaway


Interview is all about interaction, communication and negotiation. Everyone undergoes interview one way or the other in their personal, professional or social life. In fact, there are no right and wrong answers to many questions.  What is essential is to present a positive attitude to achieve your goals and objectives. The list of employment interview questions is very lengthy. Here are a few interview questions with answers that help you analyze, assess and answer well both in life and employment interview:


Q: What motivates you to get up from your bed?

A:  Express what touches you the most in your life. Here is an ideal answer. I am passionate about acquiring and sharing knowledge.  I read lot of books, author books and contribute articles to international journals and magazines. Additionally, I share my knowledge on various burning issues regularly on social media including my blogs. I am passionate about making a difference in the lives of others. My vision is to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in/2014/12/professor-m-s-raos-vision-2030-one_31.html  I shall not stop until I accomplish my vision. Additionally, I strive for excellence. Whenever I author books, I revise my draft many times to create the best content. Every time I read the draft, I include new ideas and insights and eliminate irrelevant ones to deliver my best. When I teach and train I deliver my best. I work for satisfaction, not for recognition. I want to provide meaning to my life.  Above all, the satisfaction of seeing the light go on for other people is what gets me out of bed in the morning.


Q: How would one of your friends describe you?

A: Take a few strengths and weaknesses to describe yourself. My friends say that I am a visionary, strategist and philanthropist. They add that I am a hard worker, committed and dedication person. Also, they say that I am a very good time manager. They often criticize me as a perfectionist, straight forward person and I trust others blindly to finally get cheated by them.  


Q: Why the vision of the company is important to you?

A: Vision is about where you want to go. It is different from mission which shows how you want to go in your life. In fact, vision is the first thing to drive individuals and organizations forward. Only when the vision of the organization and employees are well aligned, the organizations will be able to achieve all-round productivity and performance.

Vision is company specific. Hence, whenever you go for an interview, find out both vision and mission of the company and offer your responses in such a way that your ideas and values are aligned with the vision of the company. Remember, nobody wants a square peg in a round hole and a round peg in a square hole. Everyone wants a round peg in a round hole and a square peg in a square to ensure cultural fit and values. When you look at Tony Hsieh, the CEO of Zappos.com, he emphasizes on organizational culture to ensure cultural fit to achieve organizational excellence and effectiveness.  

To conclude, when you want to achieve success in your personal, professional and social life, find out the expectations and aspirations of others and reciprocate accordingly with cultural fit and values to achieve an amazing success in your life.


“When I interview somebody, I look at their resume to see what they've done, who they've worked with, and how many times. If they've gotten repeat work. Those are the kinds of actors I want to hire.” — Joe Pantoliano


If you like this article, Like and share Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professor-MSRao/451516514937414




Life is great!

Professor M.S.Rao, India
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India
Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Vision 2030 Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCO-gWmTRk
Twitter: @professormsrao  
21 Success Sutras for Leaders: Top 10 Leadership Books of the Year (San Diego University) Amazon URL: http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Leaders-ebook/dp/B00AK98ELI




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.



Copyright©2015 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is a nonprofit blog to share Professor M.S.Rao’s passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in.  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment