- Dream but don’t daydream. Take action. Remember, time and tide waits for none.
- Chase your dreams. Work hard and smart to accomplish them.
- Identify your natural talents. Build skills around them.
- Explore alternative options to accomplish your dreams when you are hit with the roadblocks.
- Explore ideas rather than to brood over thorny issues.
- Never lose your hope. Trust in your abilities. Follow your gut.
- Build a network of positive people. When you surround with positive and encouraging people you live with positive vibrations. You become more optimistic and inspire others.
- Don’t bother for failures. When you want to achieve big, you tend to make big mistakes. Learn lessons from them and move on quickly to your next higher level.
- Focus on curricular and extracurricular activities equally to lead a meaningful life. If one of your extracurricular activities become your profession, sky is the limit for you because you enjoy what you do throughout the day and throughout your life.
- Everything is possible in this world. When you look at inspiring people including Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Edison, and Colonel Sanders, they bounced back from their failures and carved a place for themselves in the history.
Monday, 30 July 2018
Free Chapter ― Professor M.S. Rao’s Upcoming Book “Success Secrets to Become a Superstar”
I am excited to share with you that I authored a book on inspirational leadership. It is tentatively titled, “Success Secrets to Become a Superstar.” Here are the details about the book with a free chapter. I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts about this book on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
About The Book
“To be the best in the world necessitates your drawing upon all your capacities. In the doing, you will draw on what is unique in yourself. No one can replicate it.” ―James Strock
This book unveils success secrets to become a superstar. It helps you dream and achieve big in your life. It explains dreaming, learning, communicating, networking, branding, marketing, teaching, training, living, caring and making a difference to the world. It outlines inspiring leadership lessons from Meka Ramakrishna Sayee who overcame several challenges to accomplish his lifetime ambition to acquire overseas education in America. It unfolds ideas and insights from interviews.
This book is a short course on inspirational leadership. You can easily toss the book into a briefcase or purse and read here and there as time allows. It is a quick reference guide for learners, leaders and entrepreneurs.
Introduction―Chase Your Dreams to Become a Superstar
“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” —Oprah Winfrey
The term ‘success’ is widely discussed and understood but least practiced globally. In this digital era, achieving success has become much more challenging as most people are aware of the secrets and strategies to achieve success and are well equipped with the tools and techniques of success. In reality, very few people achieve success who follow the road less travelled and walk their talk. Hence, let us discuss about the secrets to achieve success to excel as superstars.
Tips to Touch Your Tipping Point
Although there are innumerable tips to achieve success, here are some of them to achieve an amazing success and touch your tipping point.
If achieving success were easy everybody would become an achiever and the word ‘success’ would lose its relevance. In fact, success comes with lots of struggles and sacrifices. What the outside world perceives about the achievers is that the luck played a major role for touching their tipping points. In fact, it is the years of their consistent efforts that helped achievers reach what they are from where they were. If someone achieves success overnight, it goes away overnight. Presently some people come to limelight on social media instantly but fade away immediately because success came to them by luck.
“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
Everyone is blessed with a huge potential. However, only a few people recognize their inherent talents in their early stage and chase their dreams throughout their lives. 99 percent of the people sacrifice and compromise their dreams and aspirations due to social pressures and cultural constraints. The only people who succeed at the end are the ones who invest their efforts with a focus consistently and relentlessly to accomplish their dreams. Hence, don’t compromise your dreams. Chase your dreams despite setbacks. Remember that you have one life. Live your life fully to avoid regrets later.
Note: Here is the link to purchase my bestselling book ‘21 Success Sutras for CEOs: How Global CEOs Overcome Leadership Challenges in Turbulent Times to Build Good to Great Organizations’ http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Ceos-Rao/dp/162865290X
Life is great!
Professor M.S. Rao
Founder of MSR Leadership Consultants India
Vision 2030: https://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.com
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+ProfessorMSRao
Global Top Gurus 30: http://globalgurus.org/upcoming-leadership-gurus/
Thanks for reading!
Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.
Copyright©2018 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
This is a nonprofit blog to share Professor M.S. Rao’s passion and vision to build one million students as global leaders by 2030. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in. This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.