- Age is not a deterrent. Age is not an obstacle to pursue your passions and accomplish your goals and objectives. When your passion is strong, you can start your life at any age.
- Failure is only a comma, not a full stop. Everyone fails at some time in life. In fact, failure teaches many lessons for the people if they are willing to learn lessons to grow as better human beings. Remember, tumble makes people humble. Ben Stein once remarked, “It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated…it is finished when it surrenders.”
- Hard work pays. Although Chiranjeevi had rich experience in acting, he didn’t take it for granted. He worked very hard for his 150th film to come to a physical shape and improve his body language to suit to the audiences.
- Connects with common man. Chiranjeevi knows how to connect with the common man with his simple dialogues rather than with lengthy dialogues that confuse the audiences.
- Promises less but delivers more. He is a man of a few words. He stands by his commitment. He believes in hope, not hype.
- Show the way for others. Chiranjeevi showed the way for other Telugu heroes including Pawan Kalayan, Allu Arjun, Ram Charan, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej and Allu Sirish. If there were no Chiranjeevi, there would not have been these heroes.
Note: It has been adapted from my book “School Leadership: Faculty First, Students Second, And Institutions Third” URL: http://professormsraovision2030.blogspot.in/2017/05/free-chapter-professor-msraos-upcoming.html Chiranjeevi wrote foreword for this book.